I will never use paypal again...

russg333
Contributor
Contributor

Never had a problem before when I instantly pay with paypal and buyer gets $$$ right away... I buy something for $540.00 and buyer didnt have product... It was refunded on 19th and Ive been waiting on refund for 6 days now... Says refund was complete but my CC and paypal accoutn says OTHERWISE!!!

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Since you paid with a credit card the refund should be credited back onto the card.

There is no federal rule that states a credit card company has to return the refund to your balance instantly.

Some cc companies are crediting the accounts the last day of the billing date.

You need to call your credit card company, the problem appears to be at their end

Login to Me Too

dktrader
Contributor
Contributor

The last reply you got was nonsense. Paypal is holding your money like they do to everyone. It is a SCAM!!!

Login to Me Too

readuseragreeme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@dktrader wrote:

The last reply you got was nonsense. Paypal is holding your money like they do to everyone. It is a SCAM!!!

Yes Paypal is scamming you by holding your money like they do everyone.  Oh No how could paypal do this? *sarcasm

Login to Me Too

dktrader
Contributor
Contributor

It is obvious by your username and your attitude that you are a Paypal shill. If you do not realize that this practice is WRONG, you are either not too bright or I should call your morality into question.

Login to Me Too

readuseragreeme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@dktrader wrote:

It is obvious by your username and your attitude that you are a Paypal shill. If you do not realize that this practice is WRONG, you are either not too bright or I should call your morality into question.

very bright.  not a shill. 

I have no morals...Ive been single handedly scamming you and thousands of others through Paypal..how?  By reading the user agreement.

Login to Me Too

dktrader
Contributor
Contributor

You are clueless, if the user agreement told you to jump off a bridge would that make it right or legal? You should sit there and read the user agreement  and base your life on it....it is your bible.

Login to Me Too

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@dktrader wrote:

You are clueless, if the user agreement told you to jump off a bridge would that make it right or legal? You should sit there and read the user agreement  and base your life on it....it is your bible.

1. You signed that contract called the user agreement.

2. Make it right? You mean like principals? You agreed to all that when you read the user agreement, you did read the user agreement right?!

3. Sitting there and reading the user agreement really isn't as much of a effort as you seem to think it is. Really, 20 minutes if you can read.

dktrader, please quit crying, because everything you are crying about is just things you agreed that you understand could happen. Seriously I've read your posts on here, and its just the regular non-sense that no one cares about. If you have a real problem or question that would be welcome.

Login to Me Too

dktrader
Contributor
Contributor

If you made sense you could be an "advisor" somewhere that is meaningful, but since you do not, you should call yourself something else. You cannot write, so why would anyone think you can read.

Login to Me Too

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@dktrader wrote:

If you made sense you could be an "advisor" somewhere that is meaningful, but since you do not, you should call yourself something else. You cannot write, so why would anyone think you can read.

The "advisor" status is not on there by choice.  I get labeled that because of the time I spend on the boards helping people that actually have problems. All you're doing on here is accusing PayPal of being a scam, and telling people that other users on here like profdata are spitting nonsense, when all they are trying to do is help people.  Just because you think you're smarter and know more than everyone else doesn't mean it's true.  And all you did by throwing all that nonsense in the post above was prove to me that you just disregarded what I wrote and that you believe you're right, and everyone else in the world is wrong and against you.  Put your big boy pants on, no one is going to help someone that won't be anything but right.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.