Buy.com Refund

Danieliyo
New Community Member

I have a question,on November 3,2011 I bought an item from ebay. The company name is BUY.com.The next day November 4, 2011 I received two email's saying that my transaction was cancelled and another email saying that they will refund my money in 24 hour because I had an unverified account or unverified address,something like that.Is the first time I have this kind of problem with a seller.Since is my first time getting a refund from a seller I don't know if I really received the refund.I went to History-More Filters-Refunds and there's a refund there from BUY.COM and it says its completed.But where it says balance here on PayPal it says I have $0.00.I don't know if I received my money back,and if I received my money back how can I put it back into my credit card.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

basher126
Contributor
Contributor

I have almost the exact same problem. I had an order cancelled and reported as refunded to my credit card, but nothing has shown up in my account when I checked it today. Paypal help says refunds can take up to 30 days to be refunded into credit accounts but if it's already been reported as "completed", why hasn't a credit shown up in my account yet?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.