"Payment Pending" and not posted to my account

txbeads
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

my first post here!  

I have a shop on Etsy.com and had two sales yesterday that say "payment pending".  I have never gotten this message before and the sellers did not pay by Echeck.

Everything seems as usual with these buyers, no unverified addresses or incomplete information, and they are not new PayPal members.  They are not International sales either....

These payments have not posted to my PayPal account, which is main concern.  I can not ship the items until payment has posted.  I have never experienced this issue with a sale.

I have checked all the self-help on this site and PayPals answer seems to be that my buyer probably sent the payment to the wrong email address.  But that did not happen.....

So, any other insight  or solutions on this issue?

Thanks,

Melanie

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

superbug26
New Community Member

Hello I am running through the samething. I found out that my email address was not right. So now I am trying to get the money. Ask the people that bought your stuff what email did they send it to.

Login to Me Too

tirna
Contributor
Contributor

need to find out how to get the payment pending off any body know-and how to get my money I have a by now page-

#250839429742 this is my web site trying to paste a by now button.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.