Sorry, I am new at this and need help

clbarger
New Community Member

Someone ordered a book from me. Should I have confirmation of their payment into my PayPal account before I send it? Where would I confirm that they paid. I was using Half.com. I sent them the book and don't think I have recieved their payment. Can that happen? I was thinking that the sale would not have been confirmed with me until they had paid. But no money........I don't think. Smiley Surprised Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You should be able to see the payment in your Paypal account history.

ALso Ebay/paypal should have sent you an e-mail notifing you of the payment

Login to Me Too

momgotchat
Contributor
Contributor

Also...

If you do show payment in your paypal account, notice the yellow box on top.  It will say "OK TO SHIP"  or "DO NOT SHIP YET" something to thows words.  If it says "do not ship yet"  if will further explain that the payment is pending through an e-check which takes 4-10 days to clear.  So don't ship until that changes to "Ok To Ship"

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Half.com sellers are not paid through PayPal... they are paid (twice monthly) by direct deposit to their personal checking account. Here's the applicable information and links to the Half.com help pages...

When do I get paid?

Sellers will receive payment by direct deposit and will be paid twice monthly. Payment periods will end on the 15th and last day of each month. Your seller account balance at the end of each period will be deposited in your personal checking account approximately 7 business days after the end of the period. For example, if your seller account balance on the 15th of the month is $35, then you should expect a $35 deposit to your personal checking account in approximately 7 business days. Direct deposit is being offered free of charge to all Sellers!

http://pages.half.ebay.com/help/seller/getpaid.html

Seller Payment Options

All sellers must sign up to be paid via direct deposit using a checking account. It is a sellers responsibility to keep their direct deposit information current and up to date.  Savings accounts are not supported for direct deposit.
Seller Payment Schedule

Payment by Direct Deposit

Payments by direct deposit will be paid twice monthly. Payment periods will end on the 15th and last day of each month. Your seller account balance at the end of each period will be deposited in your personal checking account approximately 7 business days from the end of the period. For example, if your seller account balance on the 15th of the month is $35, then you should expect a $35 deposit to your personal checking account in approximately 7 business days. Direct deposit is being offered free of charge to all Sellers!

http://pages.half.ebay.com/help/policy/getpaid_p.html

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.