Payment Status "Cancelled" issue refund

DanielGfFreeman
Contributor
Contributor

Hello All

I have been selling on eBay a lot lately and have a question about the status of a particular payment. The winning bidder was prompt to pay and I was email by PayPal as usual saying that I had received a payment and to ship the item. I prepared the item for shipping and went back to my PayPal account the print packing and shipping labels and the transaction shows as Cancelled and the only link option I have is to issue a refund. I have email the buyer to see if it was done on his end, but have yet to receive a response. With as long as it takes to get acces to funds from ebay transactions I don't want to wait forever to ship, but I'm not going to ahip until I know that I will get paid. 

Anyone have any advice or similar problems?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cem95z
Contributor
Contributor

I had this happen AFTER sending an item to Guam. I called paypal and they didn't seem to know what was going on. I did not ever click on issue refund. I asked the buyer if they did this, and they never replied. 

It took a while to get to Guam, but once it did, and I was able to prove so with tracking, it no longer said "cancelled." My funds were available immediately.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.