Can't enter tracking number

jacynkar
Contributor
Contributor

I have shipped my item sold on Ebay and for the second time in two weeks, my funds have been held. The first one the guy left feedback before he even got the item. I went into paypal to enter the tracking number and no matter which way I try, via the link on the account page, or either of the links on the details page, I get sent to a page that says
Sorry, your last action could not be completed. And gives me some examples of why this happend and what to do next. NONE of which have anything to do with entering the tracking number. It has worked for other items, I put one in just this morning, but it would not let me put in the other one and I have been trying all day! This guy is probably NOT going to leave feedback, I had to email him twice to send me the shipping money cause all he sent wast the item money, he removed the shipping and marked it Free Shipping! I had to direct him to the auction to see clearly where shipping was listed and the cost. So I finally got that. But it's over $200 they're holding, and yeah, I really need it NOW, not 3 weeks from now.  PAYPAL, WHY can't I leave tracking information? Their automated help chick get sending me to ebay to enter the tracking information, but I couldn't find any way of doing that, so I guess their information was out of date. Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_WarrenG
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

jacynkar,

I'm sorry you were having difficulties with that situation.  This was a known issue which we recently resolved.

We appreciate you being a part of the PayPal Community!

PayPal_WarrenG

Login to Me Too

artram
New Community Member

i bouth an item from caphatshop.com  but i can figur it out where the  item is  is  supost to be ship to italy  i  purchased on jan the 20th    an  i  am  in  miami  florida

tell me  where or  how  to  do it

art

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.