is it possible to send money using paypal live account to venmoId in India?
I'm located in India and wanted to send money for testing purpose,
wanted to send money using USA based client business paypal account to their user's venmoId can i do it in india just for testing?
Good day @deepesh6
Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.
I regret to inform you that the Venmo is only available for merchants and consumers based in the United States. Unfortunately, it is not eligible for merchants outside of the US.
For additional information, please refer to the detailed link provided below:
If your still facing issues, please create an MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US with the detailed information and error details.
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- We couldn’t get you some features but you're all set to use PayPal in PayPal Payments Standard
- Need to Enable Retrieve billing address for my Test Account in Sandbox Environment
- Getting this error from paypal , popup closing automatically itself when it opens in SDKs
- Enable PayPal Phone Number Request on sandbox account in Sandbox Environment
- Changing from PayPal Website Payments Pro to PayPal Advanced Debit and Credit Cards in NVP/SOAP APIs