Paypal account changed for my site but still going to the old account

benmingle
Contributor
Contributor

i have changed the paypal account used in my site, changed the email address, api username, password and signature 

but my clients reports that they are still going to older account
when i tried from my laptop it is going to the correct account

please help

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

If you can go to the correct site however, some others are not, you may want to ask one of your clients to refresh their web browser, have them delete the cookies, temp files, history, cache, etc., then close the browser, reopen it and retry.   Cookies and temp files can cause unexpected results sometimes especially when something is changed on a web page and the browser is still retaining the old info - from the web browser's perspective, it just a way to save time loading a page so it's possible one could still see the previous info.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

If you can go to the correct site however, some others are not, you may want to ask one of your clients to refresh their web browser, have them delete the cookies, temp files, history, cache, etc., then close the browser, reopen it and retry.   Cookies and temp files can cause unexpected results sometimes especially when something is changed on a web page and the browser is still retaining the old info - from the web browser's perspective, it just a way to save time loading a page so it's possible one could still see the previous info.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.