- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
May-15-2021 12:10 PM
I'm trying to make a payment integration on my website with the Paypal smart button and I'm wondering if I'm expected to manage my inventory/prices myself and just pass in the final result into the button calls or if Paypal supports inventory/price tracking. I was expecting to find a UI in Paypal similar to this on Stripe: <removed>
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- [JS SDK] When I revise subscriptions the price shows incomplete in SDKs
- The seller refused to send me his address in PayPal Reporting
- Redirect to thank you page all set up but not working in PayPal Payments Standard
- how do add SKU# to my items? in Sandbox Environment
- Unable to update subscription price in REST APIs