500 INTERNAL_SERVICE_ERROR on /v2/checkout/orders using vault_id as payment_source

Maldives1
Contributor
Contributor

I've had this issue when using a saved payment card via vault_id. This has been reported to MTS with a case number: 13119643 since 3 weeks ago. I came here hoping to find others having similar issues and perhaps find a solution here. 

The context here is the it is using a US PayPal accound with approved Adv. credit and debit card and Vault feature. I was able to a create vault_d successfully via "/v3/vault/setup-tokens" and "/v3/vault/payment-tokens"

POST "{{base_live_url}}/v2/checkout/orders"

{ "intent": "CAPTURE", "purchase_units": [ { "items": [ { "name": "T-Shirt", "description": "Green XL", "quantity": "1", "unit_amount": { "currency_code": "USD", "value": "0.05" } } ], "amount": { "currency_code": "USD", "value": "0.05", "breakdown": { "item_total": { "currency_code": "USD", "value": "0.05" } } } } ], "payment_source": { "card": { "vault_id": "3vl4277143770123b" } } }

RESPONSE:

{ "name": "INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR", "details": [ { "issue": "INTERNAL_SERVICE_ERROR", "description": "An internal service error has occurred." } ], "message": "An internal server error has occurred.", "debug_id": "702a174b41e82", "links": [ { "href": "https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/orders/v2/#error-INTERNAL_SERVICE_ERROR", "rel": "information_link", "method": "GET" } ] }

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.