Marking multiple transactions as "Processed"

qrow
Contributor
Contributor

Good day PayPal community,

I have searched for an answer to this and haven't quite found a situation that matches my question to my satisfaction.

During any given day of business I will send and fulfill multiple invoices through PayPal. These are services or digital items that do not require physical shipping. However, to remain compliant and tidy, I want to mark all these invoice payments as "Order Processed" and not require tracking. I know to do that you go to Activity > click the drop down > click Add Tracking > choose Order Processed (i believe these steps and wording are slightly different if you're using classic view) and it'll be marked as shipped (In the transaction details it still shows up as "Sent by UPS_INTERNATIONAL" but I digress)

Assuming this is the correct way to "process" transactions that do not require anything to be shipped, is there a way I can apply "Order Processed" to multiple transactions at once? I tried the multi-ship feature but it seems to only want to print shipping labels. Is it even necessary for me to mark income from reconciled invoices as anything, or will PayPal eventually flag my account if they notice I have so many "unshipped" transactions?

Thanks for any help!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.