I need help with being charged 3 times for something

Lifeisadream78
Contributor
Contributor
So, I was ordering an item online and when I went to enter the payment method I chose PayPal pay in 4. The screen refreshed more than once, so I just decided to pay in full and get it over with. Well...it ended up authorizing my debit card for 2 pay in 4 payments even though the item is already paid off in full! I’m technically being charged 3 times for something. The 2 authorizations are pending and at this point PayPal won’t let me dispute it. I don’t want to be charged $34 extra for something when it’s already done and paid for. Anyone have advice on what to do about this? Should I wait for the payment to actually go thru before calling my bank?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Xtndvla
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get a solution for this? I just had this happen to me, except it charged me 216, plus 54 + 51 all at once.
Login to Me Too

sammyB88
Contributor
Contributor

this happened to me too I now have 2 pending 74 and 94 dollar pay in 4's, and was able to finally cancel the full amount but the 2 are still pending in my bank and paypal says the third is due today!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.