Cash Card Problem

shiabeats808
New Community Member

A couple weeks ago I lost my Cash Card, so I reported it lost to get a new one. They notified me that they sent it in the mail but i then received an email explaining that they could not deliver my card because the address did not exist and that I needed to call Customer Service to resolve it. When I called them they were unable to find the notification they sent me and they gave me a phone number to call that did not exist. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get this taken care of?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @shiabeats808,

I'm sorry to hear that the number you called was not functional and customer service was unable to find the notification that was sent. Was customer service able to check your address to make sure that it was updated fully and is not a P.O. Box? You can also do this yourself by following these steps.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.