Card expired

Perkimel2
New Community Member
My card expired and I haven’t received a new one and it I difficult to reach anyone at PayPal for assistance. What do I need to do?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Perkimel2 

Ring any number on the back of the card?

As you haven't said which card it is then hard to advise.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Noralex
Contributor
Contributor

Can I ask you something, because the customer support does not reply to me with days already...
Do you have any idea over the next case: if my card is about to expire and I requested a new card from my bank, when I recieve it, will it be enough to change only the expiration date and the 3-digit code so the system in PayPal to detect that I am using the new card already, or it is necessary to remove the old card first and then to add the new card?
And is it true (because I had read about this in many posts yet) that when I am going to change the exp. date and the code of the old card, a message for an error will occure?
And I had read here in the Resolution center for one more problem that it's happening often to the customers - according to your experience, is it true that first I have to add the new card and After that to remove the old one (and I have to do it through different browser than Chrome, because in Chrome there is some bug about this) or it is not?

I will follow for an answer
Thank you in advance for reading this ❤️

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.