Broken paypal mobile app (get cash feature)

Noele0001
Contributor
Contributor

I am beyond annoyed right now at how bad the devops for this multibillion dollar company is.

I operate my paypal as a business, I recently lost my card and unfortunately, I made the mistake of leaving it in my Paypal, expecting them to be someone useful or at least FUNCTIONAL during my downtime. I'm attempting to use the "get cash" feature on mobile, and then it takes me to a page to "confirm my identity" where it opens the paypal login.

I've logged in quite literally several hundred times and still, nothing happens and I'm caught in this infinite deadlock on the app, which is extremely frustrating considering I actually need money to survive, you know, like everyone else? 

In the meantime, I think I've learned my lesson and I won't be keeping money directly on my Paypal account ever again, I'll only use it to process transactions.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Noele0001 

Is the app the most up-to-date version?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Noele0001
Contributor
Contributor

Yup, apparently I've been told that their app is not broken but instead it does not work for businesses, which would have been extremely helpful before I wasted 3 hours with Paypal telling me otherwise.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.