paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@biswajeet_6290 

You'll have to look at the offer from PayZapp e-wallet and Beardo to see if you're eligible. Nothing to do with PayPal. Is it a PayPal cashback? Or PayZapp?

https://www.beardo.in/paypal-offers

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Narasimharao9
Contributor
Contributor
I didnt received cashback voucher of 400rs for succesful transaction through the paypal in magicpin it is first transaction with the paypal account and u people telling that it is not eligible
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Narasimharao9 wrote:
I didnt received cashback voucher of 400rs for succesful transaction through the paypal in magicpin it is first transaction with the paypal account and u people telling that it is not eligible

I don't believe this offer is even valid anymore. Only places I can find this offer is at coupon sites which may not be valid or expired. Offer not found at the merchant site either.  And nothing on this page for MagicPin:

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping

Maybe what PayPal told you is correct that is it not eligible.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Manoj15
New Community Member

Cashback received in email but in pay pal account  can not found AF60978C-4575-4584-A6B0-990D790985E7.jpeg

Login to Me Too

Narasimharao9
Contributor
Contributor
I didnt received cashback voucher of rs400 even after the succesful transaction of rs475 in magicpin through the paypal,it
Login to Me Too

Narasimharao9
Contributor
Contributor
I didnt received cashback voucher of 400rs till now even after succesfull transaction through the paypal in magicpin it is already 15 days
Login to Me Too

Narasimharao9
Contributor
Contributor

I didnt received cashback voucher of 400rs for the succesful transaction through the paypal in magicpin it is already 15 days till now I didnt received cashback voucher

Login to Me Too

Naveen34
New Community Member

I didnt received 2 cashback vouchers worth 350 after succesful transaction through paypal and it is eligible card and eligible transaction but still I didnt received cashback it is already 30 days I had made the transaction

Login to Me Too

Naveen34
New Community Member
I didnt received cashback voucher even after the succesful transaction through the paypal in zingoy rewards but still I didnt received cashback voucher it is already 30 days
Login to Me Too

Mandy809
Contributor
Contributor

I was supposed to receive the cashback after first successful payment via pay pal . I booked tickets on book my show and credentials were same but still I haven't received the cash back yet.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.