info about generating link to apply for PayPal Cash Card

nj685q143
Contributor
Contributor

I have an active account; i have verified all information needed in account;, I have a personal account with a balance; the personal account plus; i have submitted emails asking how to apply for the PayPal Cash Card Debit Mastercard, but the only information that I keep receiving via customer support is the step by step process of how to apply! I understand how to apply for both the cash card and the credit card but i go to my summary and there is NOLINK TO BRING ME TO THE APPLICATION PROCESS. I AM UNABLE TO FIND OR GENERATE A LINK TO THE APPLICATION PROCESS! i AM WONDERING DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON HOW TO GENERATE A LINK TO THE APPLICATION. I HAVE NEVER APPLIED IN THE PAST NOR HAVE I RECEIVED OR REQUESTED EITHER CARD SO I AM VERY CONFUSED TO WHY I DO THE STEP TO STEP PROCESS I GO TO SUMMARY THERE IS NO INFORMATION ON GETTING THE CARDS OR MANAGING THE CARDS???? PLEASE HELP!!!!! I HAVE EVEN RECEIVED REWARDS THROUGH MY "CURRENT MUSIC APP- $10 PAYPAL REWARD RECEIVED FROM CURRENT LLC MEDIA

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.