Contributor

hi any can help me to create a money pool from germany acc 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Zhoiak,

I regret that I do not have a list of the countries where the product is available, but countries that do have the product available will also have information in the Help Center regarding the product. Your forum information shows that you're registered in Germany, which does have the Money Pool functionality.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Zhoiak,

Thank you for posting in the community! This page has some information about setting up a Money Pool in Germany. I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Zhoiak
Contributor
Contributor

currently, for which countries is the pool available?

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Zhoiak,

I regret that I do not have a list of the countries where the product is available, but countries that do have the product available will also have information in the Help Center regarding the product. Your forum information shows that you're registered in Germany, which does have the Money Pool functionality.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.