PAY IN 4?

BIEBURS1122
New Community Member

I ordered some clothes from a website and selected the pay in 4 option. it redirected me to a blank page. on the website i ordered from there is NO order in fact i still have ' bag full' but on my PayPal activity i can see the payment. Im wondering what is happening to my order???

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

shanhill
Contributor
Contributor

Im having the same issue, except I tried it twice because both times after filling out my info it said I was not eligible for that option and redirected me back to pay in full. So I decided to not order anything at all, but now I have BOTH pending charges for the Pay in 4 on my pay pal and bank account with no order to show for it. Still waiting for any response from Paypal since these types of transactions we can't dispute or cancel...

Login to Me Too

Mrsthomas513
New Community Member
Having the same issue also
Login to Me Too

Shauna-Marie
New Community Member
me too I tried it twice under two different cards
Login to Me Too

cstpa1
Contributor
Contributor

was your pay in 4 money refunded?

Login to Me Too

Brandon1056
Contributor
Contributor
I have this SAME issue where I selected the Pay In 4 option, it timed out or something, my money was authorized by PayPal but the merchant has no record of my order. Additionally I have a separate Pi4 issue where I purchased something on the evening of the 29th, but decided to pay it all off the next day. I paid the full amount it asked for not thinking about my down payment, and now I've overpaid for my product by 25% but the merchant doesn't have it. I have nothing nice to say about the PP CSA that cut me off mid-sentence and sent me to a closed department after waiting HOURS to talk to someone.
Login to Me Too

jenniturtle
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem. The person is still selling the item I thought I bought. I want to cancel the transaction but they won't let me and its impossible to speak to anyone about it.

Login to Me Too

Brandon1056
Contributor
Contributor
Just an update as I've previously replied. I never got through to CS by phone. After two days my help request was answered through the message center. I was told it could take 30 days for the payments (I had TWO problems with Pi4) to fall off, however one of them just fell off and the funds were returned to my bank account. It's been 5-6 business days.
Login to Me Too

Joey18383
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same issue. So will the money automatically be returned since there was no order placed ?
Login to Me Too

Brandon1056
Contributor
Contributor
Hey Joey, the answer is yes. PayPal told me it could be up to 30 days, however in my case it took 5-7 business days for the funds to return to my account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.