Money Pool - Guest account

Cobbwebb82
Contributor
Contributor
Just about to set up a money pool for the end of term teacher class collections. Do contributors need to have a PayPal account set up or can they contribute to the money pool as a guest?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cobbwebb82 

Do I need a PayPal account to contribute to a Money Pool?

Yes, to contribute to a pool you must have a PayPal account. If you don’t already have a PayPal account, sign-up is fast and free.

Money Pools are used to collect money from friends and family. Money Pools are an easy and fast way to collect money with friends. Whether you need to raise money for a holiday, a group gift, or for regular shared expenses, just create a pool and share it with your friends and family. Please note that you are responsible for spending the money collected for the purpose set out in your pool's page.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/money-pools-overview-and-frequently-asked-questions-faq3...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cobbwebb82 

Do I need a PayPal account to contribute to a Money Pool?

Yes, to contribute to a pool you must have a PayPal account. If you don’t already have a PayPal account, sign-up is fast and free.

Money Pools are used to collect money from friends and family. Money Pools are an easy and fast way to collect money with friends. Whether you need to raise money for a holiday, a group gift, or for regular shared expenses, just create a pool and share it with your friends and family. Please note that you are responsible for spending the money collected for the purpose set out in your pool's page.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/money-pools-overview-and-frequently-asked-questions-faq3...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Cobbwebb82
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks - have to find something else they won’t want to set up a PayPal account just for this, I thought they could contribute just as a guest.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.