Kerenza

trevorh321
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from this website before?

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Goldileen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @trevorh321

Thank you for your patience. Though our response times may be delayed, be assured we’re here

Its extremely important to report any suspected instances of fraud. You can click this link to report potential fraud:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-report-potential-fraud,-spoof-or-unauthorized-t...

Hope this helps. Please stay safe. 

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

srenit
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to make a purchase tonight (4/17) but sites not accepting payment PayPal or PayPal Credit. I'd much rather used this payment as it's SAFEST. But, as guess as last resort I'll use my card. 

Disappointed that this is non functioning... I tried on mobile device, as well as, computer.. neither worked

Login to Me Too

Kiki2020
Contributor
Contributor
I hope you didn't purchase as many have gotten scammed including myself. Currently disputing this transaction with PayPal since it was denied. These scammers wre using different websites and or e-mails.
Login to Me Too

srenit
Contributor
Contributor
No, I wasn’t able to make a purchase. When it wouldn’t accept PayPal I felt uneasy using debit card. I tried to contact them with # listed on site and I got a error message to check #... Plus, not able to locate OR business directory. Anyway... moving on. Others need to be made aware
Login to Me Too

MikeManchich
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. For more than 5 days I uploaded my documents and is still no activity on them. Today true message center I uploaded more documents just for any case. When your compliance department will be working that me and simular cases can use OUR money. Underlined OUR becouse you people taking ours.
Login to Me Too

Dave180
Contributor
Contributor

This is a scam site, do not use. I am trying to get my money back now. If you buy from them, Paypal sends your money to a Chinese

email company. Only in business for four months. Will not e-mail you back. Will not cancel or confirm the order.

There are a dozen sites just like this, all hosted on GoDaddy. Google the address, it goes to a home. No store front or warehouse.

Hope this helps someone.

Login to Me Too

trevorh321
Contributor
Contributor

It is clear Kerenza is not legitimate. I only lost around $29 but Paypal needs to immediately stop processing payments for them. The money was sent and received. Not a word from the company since.

Login to Me Too

Judetude
Contributor
Contributor

I have made a purchase and should have known better. I am currently in a dispute over this purchase. I've done my own investigating and this guy is apparently located in China and not Oregon as he claimed. I don't understand why PayPal declined my claim and I'm currently appealing. 

Login to Me Too

evb8san
Contributor
Contributor

I ALSO PURCHASED FROM KERENZA ON 4/15/2020. NO PRODUCT RECEIVED, NO EMAIL RESPONSES, DISCONNECTED #. PAYPAL DENIED MY CLAIM. 

I TOLD PAYPAL I'VE BEEN SCAMMED. SENT THEM EVERYTHING I HAD ON KERENZA, INCLUDING WEBSITES MENTIONING THEY WERE SCAMS. STILL NO HELP FROM PAYPAL. NO ONE TO TALK TO AND NO MONEY BACK. I AM EXTREMELY UPSET WITH PAYPAL. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.