Kerenza

trevorh321
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from this website before?

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Gotme2
Contributor
Contributor
I really thought that any website who had PayPal as a buying/paying option would be protected because they had PayPal approve buying format! I can’t trust PayPal as I gave tried to dispute my transaction that I never received I will no longer be able to use PayPal as a transaction payment method. Same thing with Wells Fargo they don’t know where my money went these Chinese where my money was deposited is smarter than PayPal and Wells Fargo! Not the only one in here that feels this way I know! So sad I want my money back! You
Login to Me Too

nettiep
New Community Member

I too purchased from Kerenzatoys in April. I complained within  3 minutes of purchasing to PayPal. I had noticed that when I checked out a different seller popped up. They had plenty of time to stop the purchase but instead they denied my claim and did nothing. They are a scam and if you expect PayPal to help you would be wrong. I will be closing my account with PayPal because of their lack of response and commitment to clients.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.