Huge Problems Getting a Replacement Card, Why?

Carma3
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone else having huge problems getting a replacement cash card? I have NEVER had this problem after years of having an account and a debit card here. PayPal claims they send me a replacement months ago, but I never got it so I called them on January 5 to request a new one. Here is it February 3 and I never got it. They now say they are sending me YET ANOTHER. Yes, I moved, but they have my new address, I confirmed they have it, and I have not had any problems getting mail at this address. 

Today, they told me they're sending out yet a THIRD card today. What is going on????

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Carma3
Contributor
Contributor

See my update. I actually received the card today and PayPal wont' let me activate it because I have to wait for the one they just sent. These incompetents can't cancel the one they haven't sent and let me activate the one I do have, why? Who knows? So the wait continues. What a nightmare PayPal has become. Used to be a great service, it's a shame.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.