Declined PayPal Business debit card

Cjmo

I have use my PayPal business debit card for years. Within the last 2 months it keeps getting declined. I call customer service and they say it’s fixed. A few days later, same thing. Anyone know how to fix this or what’s going on.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Cjmo,

I'm sorry to hear about the Business Debit MasterCard declines. The security system can sometimes decline a legitimate payment that gets caught in the security net. The representatives on the phone are able to reset the system, but it can sometimes happen again. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Scottypb
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Olivia I believe you just as much as I believe the 7 representatives and supervisors I have had to talk to about this issue... I don't.  I have been using PayPal for 18 years and used the Business Debit Card for most of these years.  I have NEVER had to have any money since it used my backup funding account (which hasn't changed since I signed up).  NEVER had a backup funding transfer declined.  Nothing has ever been wrong.  I call and after an hour of talking and calls getting escalated they say it's fixed and my card will work again.  It usually does, ONE time then declines again.  I've discovered I can generally use my card once a day and that's it.  Is it that after all these years I have collected hundreds of dollars in cash back and PayPal just doesn't want to pay cash back anymore?  Is it that PayPal doesn't care about it's customers anymore? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.