CVS rewards offer

Horseracejudge
New Community Member

Hello, I tried using the QR code to pay at CVS like the promotion offer says at 2 different stores. That said they could not scan it or the bar code that appears in the screen. How does it work.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Me2too
Contributor
Contributor

They are probably not understanding what you are scanning. Tell them it is NOT a coupon or giftcard, but you need them to scan it on the payment screen. It is a QR code they have to scan with hand scanner and will work. We cannot figure out how to find the reward voucher showing in our account. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

UnoCentavo
New Community Member

I should have read the posts here first and tried a test purchase for a small amount. I also tried to use the PayPal QR code to pay at CVS and the cashier just received an error message. He knew it was for payment since he asked if I wanted to pay with a credit card instead. Since they were promoting the use of PayPal and Venmo in the bottom of my shopping basket, one would assume they knew how to do it, but maybe not. After tooling around the store for 15 minutes looking for useful items to bring my total up to the required $20 charge, I was more than annoyed that I couldn't take advantage of the CVS offer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.