Paypal 5$ Reward

Eulamaev01
Contributor
Contributor

Good day, I just wanted to ask if hiw can I still be qualified to get the free 5$ reward. I am qualified last October and November. But since December I didn't receive any email that I am qualified for the said reward. I hope you can help me with matter. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
352 REPLIES 352

jaysonloterte
Contributor
Contributor
rewards
Login to Me Too

uderick
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone teach how you get the reward

Login to Me Too

Narendar1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @uderick 

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forums! I completely understand your concern regarding $5 reward. However, you will be notified via email about the offer and you can view the same on your PayPal website. For more details on this reward you may contact us by logging in to your account for further assistance. Thank you! 

Narendar1 

Login to Me Too

Morihuel66
Contributor
Contributor
What is the process to get the 5 dollar reward for downloading the app? I already did n nothing shows up in my account
Login to Me Too

Friend4
I need to claim my reward
Login to Me Too

miguelpujadas
New Community Member

I got the email to get 5€ today, I clicked the link in the mail, i logged in, but I didnt get the reward.

Login to Me Too

Cacapiedelacruz
Contributor
Contributor
Me to i didnot recieve $5 paypal e mail reward Please help me
Login to Me Too

jecka23
Contributor
Contributor
How can i get the 5$ dollars
Login to Me Too

tchrjnn
New Community Member

Hi! I've been hearing my friends receiving a $5 coupon once inawhile from you but I haven't had a chance to experience such thing. May I know what can be the reason why I am not qualified for such promo??

Login to Me Too

ajeff_
New Community Member

I continuouslye receiving this spam email. Can someone confirm if this is legitimate email from Paypal? — Don't miss out! Claim your US$5 by 31 December 2021 Claim your US$5 Limited to first 40,000 to save offer. Offer ends 31 December 2021. Terms apply. From <Removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.