Pay in 4 Not showing up anymore

HunterCustom
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have some question about ay in 4 feature, I was approved for the feature but now on websites where it was shown, I no longer see the options why could this be?

Login to Me Too
176 REPLIES 176

Temp20210926c
Contributor
Contributor
This happened to me as well. I called PayPal and they tell me there is no restriction on my account but it has been one week and I still do not have the option. If this continues I’m going to cancel PayPal. Was your issue resolved?
Login to Me Too

Chicsol
Same thing hay to me. And that’s exactly what they told me but it’s been over 1 week now and even with merchants that I used the feature before and paid off none show the option anymore. Doesn’t matter if it’s a new merchant or one of ones I’ve used the feature with before. Also I’ve never missed or had payments fail. País early on some. And I’m almost done with the last 2 left. Been having this issue since Feb 14 of it not showing the option anymore.
Login to Me Too

LewisLady12
Contributor
Contributor
Was your issue ever resolved? This has happened to me and I'm annoyed because I really liked the pay in 4 feature
Login to Me Too

BeatMobb
Contributor
Contributor

Problem is Afterpay is not on even 10% of what PayPal is…. PayPal is on almost EVERY cart, I feel you though this **bleep** me off, and their customer service is TERRIBLE, its like they don’t believe you.

Login to Me Too

Ccbrett
Contributor
Contributor

Have any of you been told no or not able to use for this purchase. If so what message did they send you. 

Login to Me Too

OrangeSkittle
New Community Member

Same with me, cancelled an order once or twice because was undecisive on the items and went with it and the option disappeared entirely, Remember it told me failed to approve me but the previous 3 times the past few minutes it was fine so what gives? asked the support center and they said its a restriction on account to do with something in their system setting off some fraud possibility, sent my info. They fixed it apparently but still no access to that option and its been almost 3 days so gunna start bugging them till I get a proper answer.

Login to Me Too

Darkcloud89
New Community Member
It's been 14 days for me. This is really starting to tick me off. All but one of my pay in 4 is payed in full. Honestly, in my personal opinion I think PayPal is being a bit too restrictive. Since my account is in beautiful standing. I always pay off my loans early. So, I see no reason for their system to trip, and Permanently ban me from using PayPal pay in 4.
Login to Me Too

mindurbusiness
Contributor
Contributor
Same here so I don't understand why they would take the option from me im already using afterpay and had no problem at all
Login to Me Too

LewisLady12
Contributor
Contributor
How do you know you've been banned? All they could tell me was there was no problem with my account and that the option should be there. I had a similar experience where I was indecisive and cancelled an order. Then went back to try again and it denied me and then the option didn't show up again.
Login to Me Too

Temp20210926c
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same exact issue but it has been almost one week. PayPal said there is no restriction on my account. Has your issue been resolved? This is very annoying because o have always paid all of my pay in 4 accounts on time or early! Please tell me if you have any helpful info.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.