Pay-in-4 Authorisation / multiple authorisation

Macaron1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, I'm feeling a little stressed about my issue as its late at night and cannot contact any support. So I was looking to make my first pay-in-4 as i was curious to try and test it out as I'm considering using it in the future for larger purchases, dubious after today though. I read through all the terms and conditions of it as im very cautious when it comes to these pay later methods. But i was completing it on my phone and i completed the pop-up and it was at the final step of 'sending to vendor' but it was taking forever coz I live rural and have bad internet and I went 'back' seeing if that would cancel it or so i could re-do it. So I redid it, same thing. So i tried on my computer and this time it went through but when I completed the pop-up the vendor site said "an error occured". I then checked my paypal and saw that there were 3 authorisation payments for the pay-in-4. I checked the vendor site and havent seen any confirmed orders or received anything. 

So what does this mean for me? I will try to contact support tomorrow as im writing this at 11pm. What does the authorization do? Will it take out of my account every 2 weeks even though nothing has been confirmed? Is there a way I can cancel these payments. 

Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.