Paypal Cashback Mastercard Application

Mythronix
Contributor
Contributor

I have applied for Paypal Cashback Mastercard which was not approved on May 01. Now that I have received the notice letter of the reason it states that "We regret that we are unable to approve your request at this time for the following reason: Risk of invalid identity." According to the agent from the customer service call, "it was probably because I had entered incorrect information." However, now that I am trying to apply for the Paypal Cashback Mastercard again it leads to the website that states "Sorry, we can't offer you this card right now" I have contacted at least 10 customer support and transferred minimum 10 times between multiple departments including Synchrony Bank and none of them get the issue solved.
My goal is first clearly understand why I have "Risk of invalid identity" what information was incorrect? and can I simply modify it to continue on the application? Otherwise, how can I apply Paypal Cashback Mastercard as it doesn't allow me to apply for it according to the message.

Let me know if you need any information

Mythronix_0-1715368849653.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.