Help setting up zettle

Arucardo
Contributor
Contributor
I used to use PayPal here to be able to process credit/debit payments, been a while and just found out it's been discontinued and I have to use zettle, trying to set that up it gives me this "We can’t upgrade you yet because you have crypto set up on your account." And tries to help me set up a new account, I don't want a new account. Is there a way I can use my current account?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Arucardo

Welcome back to PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear there's been some confusion regarding PayPal Here and Zettle. At this time, PayPal Zettle is only available with Business accounts, and PayPal Crypto is only available at this time on Personal accounts. If you'd like to start using PayPal's new POS system, Zettle, you can sign up for a Business account, but it would be a separate account from your Personal account. 

Apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.