GameStop preorder pending Pay in 4

Arabmoney
Contributor
Contributor

Good morning, I recently preordered an item from GameStop using pay in 4 and it’s still pending. I did forget GameStop doesn’t charge until the item is ready to ship. The item is due to release in March. Will the pay in 4 process and everything will be smooth? Or, is there a time limit before the transaction voids itself?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Arabmoney

Welcome to the PayPal Community! This is a great question. Have you checked your Repayment Plan in your PayPal Activity? It should state in there your repayment dates as well as the amounts being charged. If there's any confusion on those dates I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Verseszero
New Community Member
If by chance OP sees this - what happened with your transaction? I have the same question. I used Pay in 4 to pre-order a game that will be coming out in April or may. It says it won’t charge me until it ships so what will happen? I’m already making payments on the pay in 4.
Login to Me Too

ArcNeo
New Community Member

I'm in the same boat and am also wondering. I know most Pay in 4 plans will auto cancel if the seller doesn't charge within 24 hours, but this seems to be different?

Login to Me Too

Raspy_
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I am also having this problem. I started a pay in 4 with a game I pre ordered on game stop and it won’t come out until feb 2024 and I just recently saw that I got a refund for the first payment I made
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.