Business account unable to generate invoice.

duydbMako
Contributor
Contributor

I created a business account and try to generate an invoice but It keeps saying: "Sorry, we couldn't create your invoice. Please contact our customer service team for any queries.". I've link my bank account and debit card.

Is this how Paypal works, Do I miss something?

Login to Me Too
56 REPLIES 56

devana
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for responding, however I've sent multiple invoices similar to this one in the past, don't think I'm using any flagged words. Also, I've seen many people complaining about getting the same error. 

Customer Support literally never responds. 

Login to Me Too

gregacole
New Community Member

None of these solutions work. And how would we know what flagged word list looks like? 

Login to Me Too

KenJD
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having this problem too.  Apparently, a lot of people are.  I contacted the help center and got this reply:

I'm sorry you're experiencing an issue with your PayPal account. 

There is an open ticket CSTS0031782 in regards to the system not allowing our customers to create invoices. Our back office team is working diligently to have this resolved as soon as feasible. Currently there is no estimated time for the resolve. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

I appreciate you working with me to understand this. Thank you for reaching out.

Ken [removed]

Login to Me Too

oncallnotary
Contributor
Contributor

I'm still having this issue - anyone else???

Login to Me Too

Tara00712
Contributor
Contributor
I am and it's annoying
Login to Me Too

vv1114
Contributor
Contributor

Has this issue been resolved? I tried just now and still got an error message.

Login to Me Too

Tara00712
Contributor
Contributor
It seems to still be an issue when i spoke to a rep yesterday they told me they were working on it but they aren't sure when it will be resolved.... and it's frustrating
Login to Me Too

TNSuperman81
Contributor
Contributor

Have been trying for two days now and getting the error as well. Cannot send or update. Customer service says they are working on it but no ETA, which is not good news since I rely heavily on invoices.

Login to Me Too

Tara00712
Contributor
Contributor
This is crazy because this is my form of incomenthat is being played with
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.