Zettle Card Reader in United States

SignsMore33
Contributor
Contributor

Since I cannot get through the Paypal Assistant Support, I thought I would ask on here.

My question is has anyone that already has a PayPal Here Chip and Swipe Reader switch over to Zettle???

If you have, did you have to pay for a Zettle Card Reader???

The first time I got ahold of Paypal Assistant Support, I was told when I signup that I would be able to get a FREE card reader. Well I logged into my business account and Zettle is trying to merge with my Paypal Account which is stating that I will have to pay $29.00 for a card reader. 

Has anyone else had this issue?? If we have to pay for a card reader, I am considering switching companies, but I do not think this is right ....

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @SignsMore33. Thanks for taking the time to add your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum. I hope you've been able to sort things out with obtaining a PayPal Zettle card reader. I'm sorry for any miscommunication that occurred previously.

If you still need assistance, please log on to your PayPal account, click Contact at the bottom of any page and then select the topic that best fits your concern to see options to communicate securely with Customer Service. If there is a promotion offering a card reader for free, a Representative would be able to help you find it an apply it.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael
PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.