Why launch new hardware before all the software is in place?

Rjhartley
Contributor
Contributor
I applied for a working capital loan after my 7th paid off. Because I had no choice to switch to zettle when my last reader died, I was told paypal working capital loans cannot see those deposits as income. They tell me this will not be fixed till early 2023. So if you use zettle and get code DLGJ0905 this is why. So paypal why launch a new reader without all the software in place? Us loyal customers are now stuck without a service for maybe 6 months.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

Well that answers my question I suspect

I have a Zettle card reader and have never had so much going through Paypal as regularly but Im still getting rejected for Working Capital despite more than meeting the figures.

I will enquire if UK is the same but Im sure it is

How frustrating

Becky

Login to Me Too

davoaxoim
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah still an issue but it seems that they had no issue making sure that all software saw all the zettle deposit and the percentage was paid toward the loan. I even talked with a rep from working capital before switch and they assured me that it wouldn't impact future loans. The only answer I've gotten is switch back to pay here for 3 months and apply again. Of course that would involve giving up the inventory tracking which PayPal here has never had and never will.
DaVo
Axiom Body Piercing
AxiomPiercing.com
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.