What do you have to do to extend a payment

Huntonprowl
New Community Member

I am set up on a pay in 4 and I need to extend my payment how do I do that

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Huntonprowl,

Thank you for making a post in the PayPal Community Forum. Welcome and Happy New Year!

I understand that you are looking to change the terms of a Pay in 4 payment agreement that has already been initiated. I can see how this would be something you might want to do if you think you will be unable to make the deadline for the future payments, however, once the first payment is made and the subsequent payments are scheduled, they cannot be adjusted, skipped, paused, or suspended. If instead you are looking to pay off the remainder of the balance or make an extra payment, that is possible. You can learn more in this linked Help Center article

I can understand if this information is disappointing, and I regret the inconvenience. 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.