Refunded PP credit purchase still appearing on statement?
Used PP credit to buy something on ebay, but then refunded that purchase. Monthly statement says that amount was refunded to the PP credit account, but I'm still seeing that purchase as part of my balance on my dashboard as if I need to pay it off?
If the purchase was refunded surely the promotion should have disappeared entirely?
if paid in full by XX Jan, 2022
I mentioned this in the post, but the refund is already technically there in the statement (Screenshot 1), it's just that it's still there under payments? (Screenshot 2)
I already waited a month to see if it would update on the next statement, but it didn't, that's the only reason I'm now posting.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Payment went through on account linked to paypal seller didn't get it in Transactions Archives
- deductions in Transactions Archives
- Add and confirm in Wallet Archives
- Fraudulent payment to "Steve Armory" in Security and Fraud Archives
- How to reach vendor whose e-mail is unfound, and no phone number contact in Security and Fraud Archives