Refund not applied to PayPal credit

Pinkpoodle2023
Contributor
Contributor

I was issued two refunds on the same day of purchase 2/6/23) as the items were out of stock. I had paid using PayPal credit pay later. My transactions show that the refunds were made on that day are completed. However they have never appeared in my PayPal credit account. I have tried contacting PayPal by every means possible but it keeps saying the payment will be applied in 30 days. It is now 46 days and Pay Later is not showing the credited refunds. Any ideas about what I could do.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pinkpoodle2023 

Phone paypal credit? Number in link, scroll down to contact us bottom of page.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-virtual-credit/faq

https://www.paypal.com/uk/cshelp/article/where-is-my-refund-help130

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Pinkpoodle2023
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for this but the automated system wouldn’t let me get through to an adviser so was as unhelpful as the ‘send a message’ facility. My statement says they were refunded but Pay Later (4 months) says I still owe the money 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello everyone!! Thanks for visiting the PayPal Community Forum. Thank you @kernowlass for your help and for providing those Help Center articles. We really appreciate all you do for our customers. 

@Pinkpoodle2023, welcome back and thanks for the update. I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues reaching PayPal and PayPal Credit's Customer Support teams. Here's a Help Center article with some alternate methods you may find useful: How do I contact PayPal customer service?

I hope they're able to confirm what's going on with your refund. Best wishes and good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.