Mobile app bug: The login page cannot be loaded normally after hot-starting the paypal app.

bestshaopeng
Contributor
Contributor

Issue description: The login page cannot be loaded normally after hot-starting the paypal app.The login page keeps loading with a white screen.
Operation steps:
Enter the application > log in to the account > click the avatar in the upper left corner > log out of the account > cancel the fingerprint login > exit the application to the background > start the application again

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @bestshaopeng,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know about the issue with the PayPal app and I understand it is very important to get this taken care of. In this case, I would recommend some troubleshooting steps for your mobile phone such as resetting/restarting the device, checking for updates on your device or the app, and clear cache and cookies, and try again. If you are still experiencing difficulty, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this helps to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

bestshaopeng
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,
Thank you for your proposal. Unfortunately, we have tried all these methods, but they can't solve this problem. This requires APP R&D technicians to investigate this scenario.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.