Install paypal pay in 4

amouseytale
New Community Member

Hi

I have a webshop and most of my customers are based in America, Australia and Europe. For those in America and Australia I would like to offer paypal pay in 4. I should be able to do so but I don't seem to have the possibility to add the button on my settings/paypal account. How do I activate this service?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @amouseytale,

Welcome to the Community Forum, and thank you for posting! I understand that you wish to offer Pay In 4 to customers in countries where the option exists for them.

My understanding is that the option would only be available to enable if you as the merchant also reside in and have an account registered in a country where the product is offered. However, if you'd like to contact Customer Service directly, a representative will be happy to look into whether or not the product is available for your account to offer.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.