How to avoid interest on a purchase when already have PayPal credit items outstanding?

alisonm69w
Contributor
Contributor

I have two outstanding PayPal credit purchases. Which I always make sure to pay off buy the end, to avoid interest.

I bought another item this month, thinking it was on PayPal credit. However, I now know it was just under the minimum purchase price for PayPal credit, and so extended payment terms haven’t been applied.

How can I pay off this extra purchase to avoid incurring fees or interest? I am worried that if I simply make PayPal a payment of the purchase price of this item, then they’ll apply that to my PayPal interest free credit items, leaving the other amount still outstanding. How can I pay off this errant purchase, in order to avoid interest in it?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @alisonm69w

Welcome back to the Community! 

I understand you'd like to learn how to direct your payment towards your recent PayPal Credit purchase. For assistance, I recommend contacting PayPal Credit's Customer Support. You can locate their contact information on our Help Center here: How do I make a PayPal Credit payment?

Have a great day!

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.