How do I update a customer's information?

Temp20230727B
Contributor
Contributor

When inputting a customer's information before sending them an invoice, I misspelled her name.  How to I correct it?  Not sure if it matters, but she paid her invoice by check instead of through PayPal.  TIA!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Temp20230727B

Welcome! Thanks for joining the PayPal Community Forum! This is a great question, I'm happy to help out! If the invoice is unpaid, you should have the option to edit the invoice by clicking the three dots to the right of the invoice, then edit the customer's details, and send an update. If the little box that says "Save to customers list" is checked at the bottom of the "Edit customer info" page, then your edit should also reflect in your Contacts. If the Invoice has already been paid, you can make the edit in your Contact Book for future invoices or transactions.

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.