Hid Address on Invoice

artichoke11
Contributor
Contributor

Is there ANY way to have your home address hidden when you send an invoice? No, I don't want to sign up for a business account, I'm small potatoes and paypal already has enough of my personal information.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @artichoke11,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I certainly understand how concerning this can be for you. If you are selling and you don’t want your personal information to show on invoices you send to your buyers, you may switch to a business account, only if you wish to which is free of cost. You can update/change your business info. Tools> Invoicing > Settings > Business Information. This will change what customers see when they receive the invoice. Unfortunately, this option to hide the personal information is not available for personal account users.  

Good Luck,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

artichoke11
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.