Having problems printing labels

njguarino
New Community Member

I am having problems printing labels on my 5.5 x 8.5 adhesive labels. I used to be able to before the Shipstation. I have tried changing the settings and it either doesnt print, or it doesnt fit.

Can anyone help me? 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Schae

Hi @njguarino,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

Facing a challenge when processing labels would be frustrating and I'm sorry for the trouble! It sounds like you did the right thing by reviewing your Settings. I would suggest that you also review the guidance from ShipStation that is located on their account: Labels Print Too Big or Too Small. Kindly make the appropriate adjustments before attempting your printing again. If you continue to have this problem, please get in contact with customer support. Simply log into your account from the PayPal website. Next, you'll go to the shipping app and be auto directed to ShipStation. Then once on the ShipStation/PayPal specific platform, you will click the ‘chat’ option for support.

I hope the labels start printing successfully for you!

Thank you,

- Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

oengling
Contributor
Contributor

the link provided in the above reply gets you this

oops the page you were looking for doesn't exist

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi oengling, 

Apologies the link in the previous message did not direct you to the correct page. Please click - https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025853212-Labels-Print-Too-Big-or-Too-Small#:~:tex...

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

oengling
Contributor
Contributor

without help from paypal or shipstation,   they both told me to contact my printer mfg.     i changed the scaling on my zebra to 88% and can print labels.   perhaps shipstation pdf is too large ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.