Changing Pay in 3 Payment method

whizabella
New Community Member

I recently had to cancel my debit card due to payments appearing on my statement that I had not made - however, this card was linked to my current Pay in 3 contract that I have going for some items I bought. It is refusing to let me change my payment method for the Pay in 3, and keeps charging me for late repayment. I am frustrated and disappointed - the link I followed on the help page was a dead end. I would ideally like to solve this before I have large debt. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @whizabella,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues updating the payment method for your Pay in 3 transaction. You can normally change your payment method by logging into your PayPal account, going to PayPal Pay in 3, and selecting the PayPal Pay in 3 plan you want to change. There, you can click Change under Payment Method to update your information or choose a new way to pay. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.