Can I run a fundraiser with PP serving as a wallet to host the funds ?

Jdlasja
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I want to create a charity campaign and I thought PayPal could be used as a platform to host the funds as they are being collected. Unfortunately after contacting support I've been explained that my country has an agreement with the company that funds are transferred from the PP account to the credit card on the 1st of each month.

Obviously, that is not good because the fundraiser is supposed to run for a few months at least and I'm trying to see whether there are some workarounds. I'm not familiar with all the options and getting support is kind of a hassle so I'm wondering if there is a way I could create a one-time PayPal account to serve as a digital wallet for people to donate to it. Does anyone have any ideas?

I know there are platforms for that but PayPal is very convenient because it's so well integrated around the world. I really don't want to run something with my personal account because that looks like a scam. Thank you to anyone who helps.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jdlasja 

Read sections 2 and 7.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jdlasja
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

So basically that's a no and nothing can be done?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.