App login issue

Zcutslawncare
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting an odd PayPal error message when trying to login to my app. The message I keep getting is, sorry the app does not yet support your accounts location. Please check back later

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

thinheir
I spoke with PayPal support who said they are aware of the issue since yesterday and have an open resolution ticket # which is CSTS0034883. If you call and provide your account and that ticket number, your account can be added to a list of accounts which will be provided priority of resolution prior to the general fix being pushed out. Worth the wait in my opinion. Hope this information helps!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zcutslawncare 

You have a U.S paypal account so can you confirm you live in the U.S and have a U.S phone registered in your name?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Zcutslawncare
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I do live in the us and I have a us phone number been using the app for over 2 years no issue all of a sudden it just went haywire like this.
Login to Me Too

Rickerw
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same issue
Login to Me Too

dawnatepic
New Community Member

Same here! Very upsetting as I need to use this app on the go for my job. Hopefully PayPal will fix this ASAP!

Login to Me Too

Tanner10
Contributor
Contributor
Same error here. Been using the app for years and all of a sudden can’t invoice.
Login to Me Too

Rachelp50
New Community Member
Same issue here. Does anyone know if it’s been reported? And what is up with the reCAPTCHA lately? It’s been such a pain.
Login to Me Too

Mrsyager
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I can’t login through the app for my business account. Only through the web browser. App says doesn’t support my location.

Login to Me Too

geniiedough
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue here and it’s so annoying !
Login to Me Too

Envesko

This issue just began happening this morning for me as well trying to login to the PayPal Business App. No recent updates to the app so something changed in their first party API/authentication flow. No acknowledgment from support yet, they've said there is no issue. Can we get some help from the PayPal team please? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.