"PayPal checkout for this store is currently experiencing problems......."

ajk718
Contributor
Contributor

trying to make a purchase on a website called Soccer Emporium and I keep getting the error message "PayPal checkout for this store is currently experiencing problems. Please try another payment method."

What could this mean? I emailed both the seller and Paypal but wanted to see what you guys think. I did some research about the site- found many negative reviews about it being either fraudulent or buyers having shipping issues-- shipped late, etc. but that the actual product is ok once they get it. I was wondering if this could have something to do with Paypal refusing to do business with them due to a large number of complaints? Strange that there are no other payment options on the checkout page! even though the error says to use another payment option. So frustrating! Any ideas?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

yngsoul
New Community Member

I have the same problem as a seller. We're currently getting close to launching our website, so we are now testing everything. When I go to the website as a customer and want to pay through Paypal, this exact message shows up.

Has anyone found a solution yet? 

I would be happy, if at least someone from PayPal could say something about it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.