Wrong card payment

Chloeefoley11
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I ordered products off revolution beauty today and paid with pay pal. I have two cards on my pay pal account (both of which are mine) but one is now cancelled and not working, which I accidentally clicked. Is there a way now of swapping which card I pay with. I got a receipt for PayPal but no money has left my account of course meaning I assume my order has not gone through. Hope this makes sense, thanks in advance for any help!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Sidney08
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Chloeefoley11 ,

Unfortunately, paypal cannot cancel and switch funding source if the transaction is completed. But you can double check the status of your order. If it shows completed,then the order was processed successfully. You only have to add mone on your paypak account to cover the fee paypal lended for sending the money to the seller. If in case it shows cancelled, then you can try to process the order with the correct card. 

Have a great day and be safe. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Sidney08
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Chloeefoley11 ,

Unfortunately, paypal cannot cancel and switch funding source if the transaction is completed. But you can double check the status of your order. If it shows completed,then the order was processed successfully. You only have to add mone on your paypak account to cover the fee paypal lended for sending the money to the seller. If in case it shows cancelled, then you can try to process the order with the correct card. 

Have a great day and be safe. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.