Void payment

irwan_shufri
Contributor
Contributor

I've purchased items from a web store and I've requested to void the transaction as it requires authorization from the seller. Transaction been cancelled however I have not received the refund yet. How long would Paypal to process the refund?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@irwan_shufri

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@irwan_shufri

Is it still showing as pending in your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

irwan_shufri
Contributor
Contributor
It's out from the summary list but I have not received my refund yet.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@irwan_shufri

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

mimoxxx_99
New Community Member

I am  also  having the same  problem , the seller  cancelled the transaction yesterday  , and the transaction summary is not appearing on my paypal and i am still waiting till now  .... (  mastercard )

Login to Me Too

erickjw

What if I funded the payment using my paypal balance, will it go back to my balance or to a card linked to my account?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.