Successful payment but actually it is pending and no perchase history on The outnet account

ShaoweiHu
New Community Member

I took an order with The out net in the morning and paid successfully, but no perchace history online and items are still in bag. The customer service of The outnet suggested me to to contact with PAYPAL to cancel the payment because it is pending, however I cannot cancel it by myself because it is successfully. I tried to call with customer service in the UK but it is automatic, have anyone know the way to contact with staff of customer service quickly? I have been sent request but I think it is too slow.

Regards

Shaowei <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @ShaoweiHu,

Welcome to our Community Forum! It sounds like the order or authorization of this payment may still be pending on the merchant's end. This may happen from time to time depending on how quickly the merchant captures the authorization or processes the order.

I recommend reaching out to the merchant's customer support on this one for further assistance.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.